For when you hit Buy or sell, you want the fastest response time possible. Ballard computer will build a fast computer system just for your needs. Water-cooled and super fans keep your super-fast computer cooled so it will not do a meltdown.
Your processor is so fast it makes friction. Look at the picture above. The whole case is not only lighted up with glowing memory sticks that change colors.
The put provides the computer to process the information very quickly. You will never run out of storage for the five mirrored drives that are going to keep your system secured.
The video card that will keep up with whatever your wishes and dreams are wanting to see or to create.
Custom Built Computer
Custom Build, Repair, and Upgrades
Lighting fast data transfer of files in the office when speed is essential to getting your work done. Time is money, and having to wait for your file to come from the server or send a print job. Forget about it. You can have the computer of your dreams. The technology is here, and the prices are better than ever. Ballard computer Custom Built computer Fast and water cooled
You can call us, and we will talk to you about your custom build, and then we can advise you on what parts are needed—what is compatible and the best interests in today’s marketplace.
Get your system installed by a professional that has been working on gaming systems for 20+ years.
Suppose you have a system that is already built but still not working. We can help you with that too. Just call us and let’s talk about your personal needs for the computer and how we can help you too.
LOOK at Our 5 STAR REVIEWS!
- Richard Crowley
- Katherine SmithI can't believe how much my computer has improved since my trip to Ballard computers.
Rusty listened to what my issues were with the computer. He knew exactly what was needed after doing a complete investigation. I can't believe how much my computer has improved since my trip to Ballard computers. He was recommended by a friend who also has very high ptaise for Rusty.
- ROBERT BOGARDRusty and Darlene went above and beyond the call of duty to get my PC up and running again in a timely and professional manner.
Rusty and Darlene went above and beyond the call of duty to get my PC up and running again in a timely and professional manner. No question was "stupid" according to Rusty and he proved it during my contacts with him. Ballard Computer Solutions will be contacted when I begin my transition from a PC to a laptop.
- Julia RoseI gave him extra money because he deserved it!!! If I could give more stars I would definitely do so. I highly recommend you to take your device to Ballard, you will not be disappointed.My old case was ruined on my laptop and I needed a new one but I needed to have everything transferred over from the old one to the new one. I took it to Ballard and literally it was done the next day. My computer was lovely and the service was amazing and super quick. Also his prices are reasonable but because of his work I gave him extra money because he deserved it!!! If I could give more stars I would definitely do so. I highly recommend you to take your device to Ballard, you will not be disappointed.
- Eileen CummingsRusty more than exceeded my need and expectations
Rusty more than exceeded my need and expectations.........he explained what I needed in some sensitive computer issues, completed this in an exceptionally timely way, and allowed me to follow up with some questions........he and Darlene exemplified the expression....."When you need something done RIGHT, go to the PRO".......Thank you, Rusty and Darlene for your caring, professional service!
- Chris MorcateExtremely helpful, and a very rapid response.Extremely helpful, and a very rapid response.
Helped me get my computer working again! Great people!
- Ferdi CoetzerGreat experience all round
Great experience all round
- Edgar TestNow the Mac works better than when I bought it new for over a $1000! .Now the computer performs 100% better.After my desktop Mac crashed, Rusty recovered all my data and installed a new solid state hard drive. Now it runs better than when new. Was so pleased with the price and service I fished an old Mac Pro lap top out of a draw where it had been left for dead a few years ago and took that to him also. He replaced the battery and installed a later version OS on a new SS hard drive for $150. Now the Mac works better than when I bought it new for over a $1000! Thanks Rusty 9/10/21 Yesterday Rusty setup and optimized (took off all the preloaded Junk) on our new PC laptop and then installed recommended virus protection at a very reasonable price.Now the computer performs 100% better. Thanks again Rusty
- Patricia HarrisonFriendly very professional.Friendly very professional.
- Nancy LodgeBallard Computer Solutions has attended to my hardware issues with efficiency, integrity and professionalism.
Ballard Computer Solutions has attended to my hardware issues with efficiency, integrity and professionalism. Thank you, Rusty!
- NA NaI also got Great results and thankfully my laptop is functioning like its brand new. I appreciate everything y'all done for me.
Their customer service and communication are absolutely amazing. In addition to that, i got helped out getting into the place since im in a wheelchair what a wonderful person. I also got Great results and thankfully my laptop is functioning like its brand new. I appreciate everything y'all done for me.
- Patricia StivalettaI had a wonderful experience! My computer was making me crazy. Now it is perfectly fixed!!!!!!I had a wonderful experience! My computer was making me crazy. Now it is perfectly fixed!!!!!!
- Pipeman RadioAmazing! Never experienced this type of honesty, service, and caring for clients before when it comes to computer repair.So big shout out to Ballard Computer Solutions. We had a problem with one of our radio studio computers and not only did they quickly fix the problem, but also didn't charge me. I have been dealing with tech people for a long time since it is something I do and am in the technology industry. Usually there is a large charge for diagnostics without even repairing. Usually computer repair companies and individuals try to increase billable hours by making things a bigger deal and more time consuming than it actually is even when it is something extremely simple. Well I highly recommend #BallardComputerSolutions for several reasons and they will not be my only go to for all our tech service needs. First of all, diagnostic was free of charge. Second, they were so friendly and easy to deal with.. Third, it was fixed in one day and because it was something simple they didn't even charge me. Amazing! Never experienced this type of honesty, service, and caring for clients before when it comes to computer repair. There is no where else I will go and neither should you.
- My computer wouldn't turn on. I was worried that some data could be lost and, since we have hundreds of embroidery patterns that we have collected over the past couple years, they might be lost as well. Ballard was recommended to me. The computer was repaired in less than a day. The files were restored and they also backed them up for us, since I was in the process of doing that when the problems occurred. Finally. He added more memory. The computer now runs like new. I recommend that anyone needing work at least consider coming to Ballard. You also get to meet two large by well behaved dogs.
a year agoHard to find someone who can solve my computer problems and at a fair price. I love this business.
- I dropped off my computer that would not start to Rusty at 6:40 PM on Thursday and he had it repaired and ready for me to pick it up by 11 AM Friday morning. He found that my machine was the victim of a power surge that required the motherboard and bios to be reset. This is fabulous service from a man who really understands computers. I thank Rusty for taking the time to quickly looking at my notebook computer and getting my machine back to me in short order for a very reasonable price.
- Jeff JohansenProfessional, knowledgeable, and great to work withProfessional, knowledgeable, and great to work with
- Tom ButtionGreat service!
- Mary Lou TringaliReally understands computers.
He really understands computers. Helped us when in dire need.
- Lisette RiveiraThey also worked diligently to do it as cost effectively for me as possible so it was very affordable. My daughter is very happy.
So glad I brought my daughter's laptop here. First, they are such nice people but most importantly extremely knowledgeable and did not give up until they found and fixed the problems. They also worked diligently to do it as cost effectively for me as possible so it was very affordable. My daughter is very happy. I highly recommend. Supporting a small local business is very important and I'm glad we were able to.
- Sean McManusVery thorough and helpful. Amazing
Very thorough and helpful. Amazing with all matters for computer tech
- Received excellent and quick service on my repair.
- Computer fails, I contact Rusty of Ballard Computer Solutions, who sees me same day, diagnoses problem in 1 minute. Ballard replaces corrupt hard drive with new digital hard drive and restores all data. Back in service within 24 hours. Fantastic - why go anywhere else?
- Laura Materahttps://firstname.lastname@example.org,-82.0620047,7z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m3!8m2!3m1!1e1?hl=en-USI updated an old laptop to Windows 10. Rusty very patiently walked me through all the changes and followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied.
- Excellent service, I will be using them in the future if needed. Computer company I bought the system from and Best Buy both quoted me double the price and time of repair.
- Stacey ComerRusty/Ballard Computer Solutions are AMAZING
Rusty/Ballard Computer Solutions are AMAZING! Local business who gets it, they are there to help and support all of your computer needs. Reasonably priced, fast service and genuine!
Stumbled on them years ago. Was very pleased! Recently I did two major jobs with them and again fantastic results!
The real deal! Diagnosed and fixed my PC in great time.
If I could give a 10 star review I would, Rusty figure out the issue with my PC and took care of it. He gave me new data for my PC and it's running like new. I glad I went to Ballard computer solution.
- 5 days agoGreat service Laptop was at pretty high temperatures took it here and in just a couple of days he fixes it. It's even cooler than when I got it brand new now. It's like a whole new laptop. So if you're wondering if you can take yours here you sure can!
- Richard Crowley He was quick to diagnose the issue with my laptop and had it back to me within 24 hours.
Rusty was very welcoming despite this being the 1st time I have used his company. He was quick to diagnose the issue with my laptop and had it back to me within 24 hours.
- Barbara Cottrell Relieved!
2 days agoBallard Computer Solutions found and repaired the MS files that were slowing our computer. They also set us up for a reliable back up service. Relieved!
Rusty did a fantastic job diagnosing my laptop's problem and fixing it. I will definitely send my future computer repair issues to him.
- John BakerFast, friendly, well versed.
Fast, friendly, well versed.
- matthewnielsen75This guy's professional has great prices and is fast.This guy's professional has great prices and is fast.
Fixed my hard drive corrupt issue fast and for a reasonable price, definitely my first choice if get another problem.
- Edward MaschkeFair pricing and quick repairs.
Fair pricing and quick repairs. Would use again.
- Very pleased with Ballard Computer Solutions. Their work product is excellent, prices are reasonable and they produce results in a very timely and expeditious manner. I strongly recommend them!
- Jeffrey ShiremanThanks Rusty life saver!
Thanks Rusty life saver! working perfect only thing is the led light inside the pc isn't lighting up anymore but at least the pc is up n running again! Thanks again for your help
- Lowell ThompsonFixed my problem very efficiently and cost-effective .
I was very impressed with Rusty Ballard and he fixed my problem very efficiently and cost-effective . I would highly recommend Rusty and his knowledge and ability for computer repair.
- Michael SpitalnikThis guy is a magician Yes, the computer died but my data lives. Like I said, magicThis guy is a magician. At least it's magic to me. Was told by Apple that when my computer died, so did my data. No need to go into detail, but 24 hours after bringing my computer to Ballard, I had all of my data on an external drive. Yes, the computer died but my data lives. Like I said, magic.
- Mellony PearsonHe took a look at my laptop and answered my questions.
He took a look at my laptop and answered my questions. And the estimate was free and immediate.
- Adam John10 Stars for these guys!!!10 Stars for these guys!!! Rusty and his wife are extremely professional, high level of etiquette, and decently priced. Rusty helped my computer get up and running and is a good person. Highly recommended to friends & family. Thanks guys.
- Denise RivasMy computer is running at lightning speed now!My computer is running at lightning speed now! Rusty kept me informed along the way and provided the info I needed to make the best decision. The repair was done quickly and professionally, and I was back in business right away with everything back the way it was, only better and faster. Thank you so much!
- Aubrey GlennVery knowledgeable and friendly service
Very knowledgeable and friendly service. Will be recommending to anyone that needs there service.
- Kevin LawlerOutstanding service and timely responsiveness!Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Outstanding service and timely responsiveness!
- Christina BoschAnd it was all at no cost to me. I highly recommend.Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
(Translated by Google) This place is family-run and super professional, the ideal business to support. I brought my Mac laptop in the same day that I spilled coffee all into the keyboard. They kept it for a while, stayed in touch through a digital automatic updates platform (but they always answer the phone if you call!). They cleaned it several times but couldn't get it to start back up. When they finally gave up on it, they returned the computer to me with the hard drive cleaned and separated out. And it was all at no cost to me. I highly recommend.
This place is family-run and super professional, the ideal business to support. I brought my Mac laptop in the same day that I spilled coffee all into the keyboard. They kept it for a while, stayed in touch through a digital automatic updates platform (but they always answer the phone if you call!). They cleaned it several times but couldn't get it to start back up. When they finally gave up on it, they returned the computer to me with the hard drive cleaned and separated out. And it was all at no cost to me. I highly recommend.
Este lugar es operado por una pareja desde su casa, sin embargo es muy profesional y justamente el tipo de negocio que merece nuestro apoyo. Les entregué mi computador después de derramar mi taza de café por todo el teclado. Lo intentaron de limpiar varias veces (me mantuvieron informada a través de una plataforma digital, además de siempre contestar el teléfono cuando llamaba) pero no resultó. Me devolvieron mi computador con el disco duro apartado, y no me cobraron nada. Muy recomendable.
- Bernard SwartVery professional and kind people, would definitely recommend them for your computer and harddrive problems!Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Very profesional and kind people, would definitely recommend them for your computer and harddrive problems!
Friendly, Very competent, quickly done with easy efficient email and phone contact. Everything great, thanks
- Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Fast efficient friendly expert & fair price. Took 2 days to what Best Buy was going to take 2weeks. AAAAA+++
Extremely pleased with the service. Professional and fast at a very fair price. Highly recommend especially to those like myself who don’t know much about computers.
- Chris Banfield
Did a quick Google search to find someone who could fix my cracked laptop screen.
So glad I took it to Ballard Computer Solutions.
The check-in process, emails with constant updates and quick responses, and collection was incredibly professional.
- DoE?BEATZI would definitely use Ballard Computer Solutions again and will be referring everyone I know to them from this point!Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
My TB Hd went kaput.Rusty quickly responded with a reasonable quote so I went to the location at Northlake Blvd.I was greeted by Darlene & Rusty and proceeded to process diagnostic which is free of charge.I was contacted week later and was told by Rusty that data retrieval was not possible at his facility.He referred me to a facility with clean room in Northern GA. with great rates.a
I wrote this review to assure anyone needing this kind of service to visit or give Ballard Computer Solutions a call. Darlene & Rusty are a class act and a wonderful team! Their rates are the best in town and they offer the kind of welcoming service reminiscent of times when business really cherished building relationships.
I would definitely use Ballard Computer Solutions again and will be referring everyone I know to them from this point!
Great service, great prices, great people. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my family's computers
Awesome job! Well done...it was very rapid, professional excellent work . I would recommend Ballard services to any one who desire great quality work.
- Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Great prompt courteous service. Very knowledgeable and fixed my problem. Used them several times.
Very friendly couple, have Covid safety protocols in place and handled my issue quickly.
- Lyne WeisnerHighly recommend Ballard Computer Solutions.
Highly recommend Ballard Computer Solutions. Rusty accurately diagnosed the keyboard issue on my MacBook and also transferred all the data to a new MacBook. His prices are very fair.
- Anthony LiberatoreVery nice people and get the job done. Highly recommendPositive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Very nice people and get the job done. Highly recommend
What a great husband and wife team! After I did a BIOS update on my computer the darned thing became almost useless. I took it into Rusty on Friday afternoon. He called me Saturday morning and told me I had a corrupted hard drive. He fixed it and had it back to me Saturday afternoon. It now works perfectly. He charged what I thought to be a very fair price. I unhesitatingly give Rusty my highest recommendation.
- Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Expertise, great service and convenience...a winning combination. Rusty Ballard repaired my Mac to like new condition. Highly recommend!
- Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Rusty and his wife are very nice people they got my laptop fixed in under 24 hours! Rusty is super skilled at what he does and has a lot of knowledge in the computer industry I will defined be returning. Very good prices too.👍
- Positive: Professionalism, Responsiveness
Rusty fixed my HP laptop, they do a free diagnosis and were very transparent. Thanks again!
- Mary Brigid MartinI hope he is in business for my lifetime! I will go to no one else
Rusty is highly skilled, refreshingly honest, and fairly priced. His wife is delightfully helpful and professional. I hope he is in business for my lifetime! I will go to no one else. Highly recommend.
- Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
I have been searching for an honest company that wouldn’t overcharge and try to add additional parts etc! So happy I found this company! They were quick, efficient and honest people and very affordable!
- Tamara KralickThey were both knowledgeable and informative, and surprisingly reasonably priced. I will be a returning customer and am referring them to anyone I know who needs service!
Rusty and Darlene at Ballard Computer Solutions were able to quickly fix my computer issues and help me to put security measures in place to prevent a recurrence. They were both knowledgeable and informative, and surprisingly reasonably priced. They were referred by a friend who is quite knowledgeable himself about computers, so I trusted they would do good work. I will be a returning customer and am referring them to anyone I know who needs service!
First experience was good. He worked with me in the price of repairing two computers and they were timely and polite. Free diagnostics and go beyond to achieve customer satisfaction
- TaraGreat experience! Rusty and Darlene were both very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable leaving my computer/life-line with themPositive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Great experience! Rusty and Darlene were both very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable leaving my computer/life-line with them. They were able to take it in last minute on a Saturday and have my hard drive fixed and all of my files saved by Sunday. Should I ever have computer issues again in the future (as a graphic designer I most definitely will) I will definitely come back to Ballard Computer Solutions. Highly recommend it to anyone!
- Bill WendlandMuch appreciated. Very knowledgeable and nice people to work with. We'll be back for sure.Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Had a hard drive crash. Ballard's diagnosed the problem, made the repair, and tested all within 2 days. Also great counsel regarding backups, image files, and other backup options. Much appreciated. Very knowledgeable and nice people to work with. We'll be back for sure.
- Carl VanderPuttenHis charge was very reasonable and personally he was one of the most impressive persons I've met in 50 years of business.
I was in deep trouble a full time options trader recently purchased high end Oman PC from HP store solid state and HD,s out of the gate both corrupt. Couldn't copy files to large HD virtually empty from SSD which quickly became full. In spite near terabyte space got "not enough room on D drive". Found Rusty Ballard on internet. He took the computer in on Saturday afternoon and had it back to me Sunday afternoon. His charge was very reasonable and personally he was one of the most impressive persons I've met in 50 years of business.
Good communicators. Darlene and Rusty are customer-centric. Fully explain the problems of the computer and recommend a fix. Best of all, they are quick and efficient. My laptop acts like it is brand new again.
Knowledgeable, friendly service. Excellent experience. Highly recommend. Competitive prices.
My wife and I have used Rusty Ballard from early 2016 to now and every time I asked for help, he helped. Weekends, late evening etc. he got my HP back on track. His prices are reasonable. More important, he keeps me from going "crazy" because a computer program did not work. I would rank him a 5 out of 5.
- Lorraine GuadagniRusty knows how to rectify virtually any issue with your computer.
Rusty and Darlene give great customer service! Rusty knows how to rectify virtually any issue with your computer. Brought the computer in and the next day it was available for pickup. Extremely trustworthy.
I have been using Ballard for years to work on my computers. Always treated me right and in a timely manner. I trust him with my work and personnel computers and all that is on them. You can too!
Rusty and Darlene are professional, knowledgeable and responsive. In addition to on-site calls, Ballard's remote program has proven very helpful. If you need a reliable, talented service to help you maintain, upgrade, debug, etc., your electronics, you won't regret going to Ballard! Rusty and Darlene are a great team and exceptionally nice people.
- Kimberly PacyExcellent experience from start to finish.
Excellent experience from start to finish. Rusty was able to retrieve and save the info on my hard drive, remove the problem, and load everything back on in a professional and timely manner. I feel confident that I have found my computer repair technician. I recommend Ballard Computer Solutions without hesitation.
The user didn't write a review, and has left just a rating.
Great place to bring any computer for repair. Fast, friendly, cost-efficient. I Will definitely use them again if needed !! 5 Stars !!?
Great service! Genuine support. Honest opinion. Keep up the good work!
- Carly Brown Honest, efficient and super quick!
Honest, efficient and super quick!
Great service, very nice people, great price. Thank you!
- Lila Ristevska – Coach LilFantastic service! Trustworthy, efficient, highly recommended. Great people to work with. Thank You guys.
Fantastic service! Trustworthy, efficient, highly recommended. Great people to work with. Thank You guys.
- David FiessingerGreat work.. thanks
Great work.. thanks
- Oliver FritscheSpectacular Service, very professionally while still remaining extremely helpful and friendly.
Spectacular Service, very professionally while still remaining extremely helpful and friendly. Would recommend to anyone for computer related needs and will most definitely be returning if I ever need anything else!!!!
- Jerry RFast, high quality and affordable computer service is hard to come by nowadays that's why Rusty is my "go-to" guy. He was very accomodating,
Fast, high quality and affordable computer service is hard to come by nowadays that's why Rusty is my "go-to" guy. He was very accomodating, kept me up to date every step of the way rebuilding my "totaled" laptop that was done in by a drop while rushing out of TSA security to my flight.
- natalie sophie b fournellGREAT SERVICE , GOOD COMMUNICATION
GREAT SERVICE , GOOD COMMUNICATION
- Roberto RivaFast and precise
Fast and precise
- john bakerIf you have an issue, go here first.
Got my computer running great. He found the issue after a drop fixed it for alot less than it would have been if I was stuck buying and switching parts to find the issue. If you have an issue, go here first.
- Andy Clark-CoatesHe was able to rescue all data and sort out a new back-up hard-drive and load up a new laptop for us.
We came to Rusty in need of help following flood damage to a laptop. He was able to rescue all data and sort out a new back-up hard-drive and load up a new laptop for us. He and Darlene were so friendly and helpful, and were a pleasure to deal with. I have no hesitation in fully recommending Ballard Computer Solutions to anyone who may need their assistance.
- Emily BascomHave had Professional & Gaming Laptops Repaired by Ballard and I am Extremely Satisfied!
Best Computer Repair in Palm Beach County! Have had Professional & Gaming Laptops Repaired by Ballard and I am Extremely Satisfied!
- Takiera ThomasOMG!!!! IF I COULD GIVE THEM 100 STARS I WOULD
OMG!!!! IF I COULD GIVE THEM 100 STARS I WOULD. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THEM,FOR ALL YOUR COMPUTER NEEDS.THANK-YOU AGAIN YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE TRULY AMAZING!!!!!
I came home from vacation rarin' to get back to work and BAM. My computer wouldn't turn on. Nothing. Dead. It was a Sunday and I searched "computer repair near me" on my phone, knowing that no place would be open on a Sunday but I figured I'd find a place and go first thing Monday morning. That's when I found Ballard Computer Solutions. I checked the reviews on Google and FB and they were all excellent. But the best part - I called at noon on SUNDAY and an actual human picked up the phone. 🙂 It was Rusty. He said, "sure come on over today." I dropped it off at 2pm and the next morning he told me the problem(s) and I gave him the go-ahead. He had it all ready for me on Tuesday with a brand new switch, a brand new 1TB hard drive, everything cleaned up and defragged and all my files neatly organized. I've been in PB County almost 40 years. FINALLY, I've found "my computer guy".
- Carol Anne GilesVery professional and knowledgeable
Rusty quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem on my Mac. Very professional and knowledgeable. You can trust your computers with this guy ?
- TERRENCE TROVATOGreat Company great people
Great Company great people
Rusty is extremely knowledgeable, professional and patient - answering all my questions. I’ve been a client for years and highly recommend his services. I would not think of taking my computers to anyone else!
Brought in a computer that I was told by a few friends was a dead potato. Rusty diagnosed the problem and got it working again somehow. This laptop literally wouldn’t power on and he figured out the issue! I’m amazed. Will recommend all my friends come here with their computer problems. Thank you Rusty! Now I can get back to my gaming!!
- deborah praeggreat prices, fast service, both of them very helpful. A truly happy experience. Don Klar
great prices, fast service, both of them very helpful. A truly happy experience. Don Klar
f I could give 10 stars to Rusty at Ballard Computer Solutions, I would. My iMac is only about 3 years old and it had tons of storage left. But it ran so darn slow. I tried everything. I bought cleaning apps and tried every fix out there. I recently upped my internet speeds to 1G and was only getting 185mbps with an ethernet cable! Grrrr. Yesterday, before I threw it in the trash and bought a new one, I googled for repair help in the area. I found Ballard, read the reviews and made the call. On a Saturday at 3pm....it's now Sunday at 3pm. In 24 hours over a weekend Rusty fixed my computer and it is as fast as lightning now! My internet speeds are a whopping 905mbps. It now moves between programs faster than I can think. Don't go anywhere else. This man is AMAZING, professional, courteous, and spot on with his estimated completion times.
The service is exceptional and the staff is exceedingly friendly.
- thomas and loretta schneiderRusty Ballard. He is honest, talented, very patient and helpful as well as reasonable.
You simply cannot go wrong bringing your computer problems to Rusty Ballard. He is honest, talented, very patient and helpful as well as reasonable. I was scared to death trying to find a trustworthy and competent place to fix my computers...Ballard is the place!
- Jesse Gonzalez I will use him again for my computer concernsI won’t let Best Buy touch my laptop I only trust him. I recommend him for any computer services you need.
First of all Rusty and his wife are awesome!!
Brought my laptop to Rusty, he is honest and does an awesome job. He was able to figure out my issues. He even Let me use his WiFi USB adapter while a WiFi adapter he ordered come in. He is good, fair price, and I will use him again for my computer concernsI won’t let Best Buy touch my laptop I only trust him. I recommend him for any computer services you need.
- Michael KratzHis prices are far and he's good at what he does. It's the only place I will use from now on.
I was Stuck in a pinch with my computer and found Ballard online. I'm so glad i did, Rust was there to help me day and NIGHT! He even got to me on a Sunday. His prices are far and he's good at what he does. It's the only place I will use from now on.
Rusty has great hours and works hard to get you up and running...Had my computer up and running within 24 hours...worked for two days to recover data...could not retrieve and did not charge me anything...then he boxed the hard drive and gave me the company that could retrieve the info...
- Dennis Polski I typically don't do. But seeing a professionalism and competence in one's work compels me to write a reference and only hope that it helps others in recruiting the right help.
I'm pleased to leave a review, which is something I typically don't do. But seeing a professionalism and competence in one's work compels me to write a reference and only hope that it helps others in recruiting the right help.
Rusty was prompt at communicating over the phone and seeing us on short notice on Saturday. He was quick and accurate at guessing the cause of the problem, which had to do with BIOS at startup. I got my LENOVO laptop back the same day. The problem was identified in the matter of an hour when online tech team was not able to troubleshoot and suggested seeing external help on this issue.
1. Answered the phone right away and worked on Saturday.
2. Demonstrated knowledge and skill in the line of work by making an accurate assessment of the problem, which was quickly corrected.
3. It was a software issue and no hardware repairs were made.
Speedy service, fair charges, pleasant husband and wife team, great follow up. I will be going back when i need help.
- polka polka-polkaVery nice, helpful, and professional.
Very nice, helpful, and professional. Love all the feedback they constantly give which is perfect for folks who need to get their computing power back up and running quickly. Prices seem reasonable too.
- Nena Branchesi I’m very very grateful for the service and kindness that you had shown me I’ll definitely recommend you to my friends family and anyone who need your services
Thankyou Ballard Computer Solutions for bringing us back on track it was a great experience to meet you Without any stretch of the imagination you are a great problem solver Thankyou for the extra time you spent with me giving me the knowledge and solving the problems with my computer I’m very very grateful for the service and kindness that you had shown me I’ll definitely recommend you to my friends family and anyone who need your services
Rusty and his wife are wonderful people. I was given great instructions on what to do with my computer before bringing it in. I brought it in with a dead backup harddrive the next morning on Saturday and had it back repaired and working like a champ on Sunday after church. I will never use anyone else. They have a customer for life.
- Shanovia Denwiddie Super fast, efficient, and professional! I give him 10 stars...Thanks again Mr. Rusty!
My screen had been broken for a few months so I decided to finally get it fixed. I found Mr. Rusty Ballard and thought I'd give him a try because he had such great reviews and boy oh boy were they right! I dropped my computer off after work one evening and my computer was fixed by 10, 11-ish the following morning. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. My computer works like new and I have had no issues. Did I mention he was very nice and professional.. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs their computer repaired. Super fast, efficient, and professional! I give him 10 stars...Thanks again Mr. Rusty!
OMG, LIFESAVING SERVICE!!! So grateful for REAL expertise and NOW, total peace of mind as regards all my computer related issues!!! Fast diagnostics, FAIR pricing and HUGE TRUST Factor!!! Am "Breaking Up" with my old pal "REMOTE Tech" Babu in New Delhi haha as will be a BALLARD Computer Solutions customer for life! HIGHLY Recommend!!
Thanks Rusty. My laptop is now working like a well oiled machine. It's moving much faster than before. Bollard is really about solutions.
- al mIf you're looking for quality, knowledgeable, and sincere computer repair, check out Ballard Computer Solutions. No strings attached, no hassle, just a sincere company that care for their customers!
I highly recommend Ballard Computer Solutions. Several months ago, my computer software was completely done. Rusty was able to recover all of my documents and went above and beyond my expectations. For my first time coming to them I was really impressed by their honesty and excellence in service. I do not do reviews for anyone, but for this company I had too! If you're looking for quality, knowledgeable, and sincere computer repair, check out Ballard Computer Solutions. No strings attached, no hassle, just a sincere company that care for their customers!
- Diana LoustalotI felt totally confident he could do the job ---- and he did!! He did everything needed to be sure my computer is working perfectly!!! Thank you Rusty!!
A glass of water INTO my laptop the Saturday before Christmas. I called Rusty and took it right over. He is kind, knowledgable and reasonable. I felt totally confident he could do the job ---- and he did!! He did everything needed to be sure my computer is working perfectly!!! Thank you Rusty!! You are my go-to-man from now on!!!
After my desktop Mac crashed, Rusty recovered all my data and installed a new solid state hard drive. Now it runs better than when new. Was so pleased with the price and service I fished an old Mac Pro lap top out of a draw where it had been left for dead a few years ago and took that to him also. He replaced the battery and installed a later version OS on a new SS hard drive for $150. Now the Mac works better than when I bought it new for over a $1000! Thanks Rusty
Now it runs better than when new. Was so pleased with the price and service I fished an old Mac Pro lap top out of a draw where it had been left for dead a few years ago and took that to him also. He replaced the battery and installed a later version OS on a new SS hard drive for $150. Now the Mac works better than when I bought it new for over a $1000! Thanks Rusty
Great customer service and knowledgeable techs! I am not very computer and tech-savvy and they were able to repair my computer and explain to me on terms that I understood! I was able to get the same day appoint and a quick turnaround on my computer repair! I am a small business owner and my computer is vital to my business. They completely understood my needs! A++ customer service! I will continue to call on them for any and all of my computer needs!
- Eliza IntagliataSo happy with this company! I brought my computer in yesterday and it was fixed within 24 hours.
So happy with this company! I brought my computer in yesterday and it was fixed within 24 hours. Thank you again!
- Marina Rose ~FaceBook ReviewThanks for getting my laptop fixed quickly and efficiently.
Great job on my computer! Rusty and his wife are awesome. Thanks for getting my laptop fixed quickly and efficiently. I Would recommend to anyone.
- Eliza LiebermanSo happy with this company!
- Arthur HoffmanArthur Hoffman
- Dane WirenHighly recommended.Always helpful. Highly recommended.
- Wendy GreenlingMost honest reliable company!!Most honest reliable company!! I will always refer them. Thank you.
- Donald McGonigal. I am very happy with their work.
I had Ballard Computer & SEO Solution to work on the ranking on my business website and they were able to get it on page 1 on Google within 3 weeks. I am very happy with their work.
- Minista Vikyawesome service and reasonable priceAll I can say, They have provided me with awesome service and reasonable price.I had a very stressful problem and they fixed the problem on short notice. He was honest and I would highly recommend them.
I want you to know that I was very pleased with the quality of service Ballard Computers provided when my computer crashed recently because of a virus. Thank you for responding to me so quickly and for the reasonable price. I will be happy to recommend your company to others.
- mountainHIGH oceanDEEP Go see Ballard before you see others as he is able to fix what others can't. (No Kidding!)Excellent. Honest. Helpful. Knowledgeable. Knew about RAID Systems and the latest Gaming Laptops such as MSI's GT72 Dominator Pro with 8 Gigs of GTX 980 Graphics...also reliable and offers good prices. Go see Ballard before you see others as he is able to fix what others can't. (No Kidding!)
- Christopher AdamsThe guy knows his stuff,
Ballard Computer & SEO Solutions just replaced my 6 year old hard drive and added an external. Thay was able to save all my old files as well. I did not want to buy a new PC because I need my old files. The guy knows his stuff, very reasonably priced, and it's way less expensive than buying a new PC. I recommend you see him if you have a computer issue.
- Ballard fixed my computer where others had failed. The service was fast and friendly. I recommended the service to my father-in-law and son who also had a similarly satisfying experience.
- Patricia AntolikWonderful!
Wonderful! I called Rusty on Thursday and dropped my computer off at his office.I had it back by Saturday; fixed and working like new and at a very reasonable price. I will return to Rusty if I have any issues in the future with my apple computer.
- Joy Gourm Fast and Efficient service
Ballard Computer Solutions are the greatest. Fast and Efficient service. I have known Rusty Ballard for years and his service is always first rate.
Rusty, you saved my computer and my marriage! The only service you will ever need for computer problems.
It is always a pleasure doing business with you!! Thanks again!!
- Jeri BuxtonTerrific service,
Terrific service, fast, efficient and well priced.
- Willi AckermanAwesome service!
Very friendly and helpful. Awesome service!
- Trudy LoweryI love, love, love this company
I love, love, love this company. My computer has never run more beautifully. Everything that I asked for was done in a very short period of time and the new changes were explained to me thoroughly so that I was able to turn on my computer and it looked like "old" home week and I could carry on without any questions or problems. Rusty and his staff are definitely my "go to" people for any computer problems in the future.
- Oscar White Awesome service awesome people.
I called Ballard computer repair after geek squad said it would cost me $299.99 to install a sshd drive in my laptop and the windows ten operating system. I dropped my laptop off at 7 o'clock that night to Rusty and it was ready before 12pm the next day. It only cost 100 bucks. Awesome service awesome people. NO GEEKS OR NERDS JUST PROS!
- robert bindertFriendly and quick service.Friendly and quick service. Would definitely recommend them.
- Rusty and his lovely wife Darlene have taken care of my personal and business computers for YEARS and I couldn't even imagine trusting anyone else with this task. A++ service every time!
- Adrienne GriffinHe and Darlene could teach classes in true customer service.
I've been using Ballard Computer Solution for years. Rusty Ballard has seen me through my "ancient" desktop to my current laptop. He has been generous of his time; of his patience with my "all thumbs" understanding of computers; of his exceptional range of expertise - and all at modest charges. .... Whenever we've had a meeting, a phone conversation, or an exchange of e-mails, Rusty has reminded me to let him know if I have any additional questions. .... He and Darlene could teach classes in true customer service.
- Maryl Holley Barber Every experience is met with over-the-top service,
I have been using Ballard Computer Solutions for over 9 years to service all of my PC needs. Every experience is met with over-the-top service, speed when I need it, convenience and more than I asked for at a very reasonable price! Even via email when I was in a bind, I received helpful advice - at no charge.
Although I am living on the west coast of Florida presently, I will make every effort to return to visit friends and family whenever I next need computer repair, advice or assistance in any way.
Great service! Genuine support. Honest opinion. Keep up the good work!
- Edward PalmerTreats you like a human and not a price tag! Can't say enough positive things about him. Worth your time to check him out..
Best computer experience I have ever had, helped me out so fast. Super awesome guy who cares and not jus after your money. It's hard to find ppl like this gent I will be using him for all my future computer problems. Treats you like a human and not a price tag! Can't say enough positive things about him. Worth your time to check him out..
- Robert SniecinskiFollow through to make certain you are happy with the service provided - call Ballard
If you want someone that will take the time to understand your problem, offer options for a solution and follow through to make certain you are happy with the service provided - call Ballard
Honest and Fast!!! New to the area and found Ballard right here in google & took a chance. My Best experience ever with computer repairs/upgrades!!!!!!
- Stuart JinkinsYou earned a lifetime customer!
Don't have a warranty on your mac/pc anymore? Rusty is the man you need to see. My protection plan expired on my mac and I needed to find someone knowledgeable, and affordable to work on it. I found Ballard Solutions online and he's got perfect reviews for a reason. He's been doing this for years; definitely not a fly by night shop. Thanks Rusty! You earned a lifetime customer!
- Jason TennyFast fair and honest.Fast fair and honest. Great experience. Glad I went off the previous Google reviews they were right
- Paparone HomesOUTSTANDING!
I am so thankful to have met Rusty Ballard! He is so knowledgeable, and helpful. His office is located nearby, so it is very convenient to drop off equipment for him to diagnose and service.
He gave a thorough diagnose, a detailed estimate for the repair, and an accurate finished by date.
He did great work, on time and at a reasonable cost. Plus he is a nice guy!
Rusty did a phenomenal job getting my computer issues diagnosed in a timely matter and performed repairs quickly and at a fair price! Go to Ballard over Geek Squad any day!
The office is located in his house however don't let this turn you off. The owner and his wife are super friendly and were able to repair my computer quickly and efficiently. I Cannot say enough good things about this computer repair shop. Thanks again!
- Steve Diamondby far the best computer tech I have ever used and his prices are totally reasonable.I am an Investigator and use my computer extensively
i recently started using Mr. Ballard as my computer tech and in my business security is essential, my experience with Ballard Computer
was excellent, they were courteous on time and did exactly as promised.
Rusty explains what he is going to do and does a great job,he is by far
the best computer tech I have ever used and his prices are totally reasonable.I am an Investigator and use my computer extensively
and I wouldn't want anyone other than Rusty to work on my computers.
- Don HilleyFriendly service and great availability!
Fast work under the circumstances of multiple issues with my desktop.
- Bill Leonard’sMy Laptop is like brand new
Very helpful and friendly service. My Laptop is like brand new. I will use them again!
- Vito CataldoQuick response, great customer service
Quick response, great customer service. Highly Recommend using Ballard for all your computer repair/service needs.
- M LentoSave my laptop.
Helped try and save my laptop. If they can't fix it, you don't charge. Very nice people. Will use them again.
- g owbearMacBook after it had water damage on it and saved me so much money compared to what the Apple Store quoted me.
Highly recommend Rusty - was able to fix my MacBook after it had water damage on it and saved me so much money compared to what the Apple Store quoted me. Will definitely recommend Rusty to everyone I know!
- John MassingaleFirst class service.
Rusty at Ballard Computer Solutions is excellent. First class service.
- Leszek Kotbest desktop that would suit my needs
Didn't stop by for a repair but for a recommendation for the best desktop that would suit my needs. Rusty was more than happy to help me decide on that. Emailed him with what I found and he quickly replied back with confirmation. Thank you.
- Lydia DardiI echo the other 5 star reviews
I echo the other 5 star reviews for Ballard Computer Solutions. Rusty and his wife Darlene are wonderful to work with. i.e. very caring people that put me at ease with my computer issue. Rusty assessed the damage and gave me an honest opinion. I needed a new laptop. He was, however, able to save all my data, for which I am very grateful to him. When I brought him my new laptop, he promptly copied it over to my new device. All this was done quickly and at a very reasonable price. I recommend them. Definitely much better than Geek Squad!
- Michael HiscockWonderful service at a fair price
Wonderful service at a fair price. Took my computer to Rusty on a weekend and it was fixed within a couple of days. Definitely 5 stars!
- Michael GalantiThey quoted me substantially less than all other businesses for my screen replacement
I was very glad to find the Ballards' company. They quoted me substantially less than all other businesses for my screen replacement and then were able to do it in the same day. Very friendly folks. Couldn't have asked for anything better!
- Bennett CroswellRusty was prompt with fixing my PC's issue
I had an excellent experience with Ballard Computer Solutions. Rusty was prompt with fixing my PC's issue and then was patient and helpful as he worked to assist me toward getting my applications up and running. I found the price also very reasonable. His location is hard to find but don't give up! You'll be pleased if you don't.
- George BelcherThey are talented pros and genuinely good people.
It was our first contact. We took two sad laptops to Ballard Computer Service and both returned happy and healthy. My wife Carole and I feel blessed to have been directed to Rusty and Darlene. They are talented pros and genuinely good people. From the first contact to completed service the Ballard Computer folks surpassed expectations.
After going to a large, nationwide, name brand store and standing in their line for 20 minutes only to find they only take appointments I searched for a repair place near my house. Found Rusty and his wife (No appointment necessary) and he diagnosed and repaired my computer and I had it back the next day. I am one of those people who would rather do business with locals so I am glad I found them Great people. Great service.
Proudly Serving These Fine Palm Beach County Locations:
33410, 33458, 33468, 33469, 33477, 33478
33410, 33408, 33412, 33481
33401, 33407, 33411, 33417, 33402, 33405, 33409, 33412
33411, 33414, 33421